- EARL GREY TEA - Frontier Co-op Earl Grey Tea (Camellia sinensis) is made from a blend of Irish breakfast tea and bergamot oil. Earl Grey tea possesses the nuance and delicacy of a unique flavor to be enjoyed on its own. This classic and elegant tea is full-bodied, delicate, and refreshing with sunny notes of bergamot.
- A CLASSIC - Pureness and intense flavor are what you get with every bag; they are only packed with natural black tea and bergamot oil! This mixture is great for making a well-known and instantly recognizable tea.
- CLASSIC AND FLAVORFUL - Frontier Co-op Earl Grey Tea has a rich, reddish-brown appearance. It??s well-balanced, robust, and smokey with hints of citrus. It has a unique taste that has been popular for hundreds of years.
- SOURCED FROM INDIA - Our premium Earl Grey tea is 100% non-irradiated and kosher certified. This tea is cultivated and processed in India.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We??re committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.