- TOP QUALITY STINGING NETTLE LEAF - Frontier Co-op Organic Stinging Nettle Leaf (botanical name: Urtica dioica) is a high-quality, organic herb that is known for its pleasant herbaceous taste and slightly bitter aroma. It is a common ingredient in teas, soups, stews and more.
- A VERSATILE INGREDIENT - Stinging nettle has a variety of applications. It can make tasty herbal teas, soups, smoothies, and stir-frys. It is also a typical ingredient in DIY skin care products, as well as shampoos.
- ROBUST, BITTER, AND SALTY - Stinging nettle leaves have a mildly bitter flavor. The taste is almost like spinach, with a touch of Italian parsley. This products herbaceous aroma makes it an ideal ingredient for wellness teas and shampoos.
- SUSTAINABLY GROWN IN BULGARIA - Our organic stinging nettle leaves are picked right before the blossoms bloom to deliver the best leaves possible. Our leaves are 100% organic, Kosher certified, and non-irradiated. There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of production.
- ABOUT US - Owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.