- Amino acid/supports immune function: Glutamine is considered to be a conditionally essential amino acid, which means that under certain circumstances, the body may require more glutamine than it can produce. In that case, supplementing with glutamine may help with recovery of the amino acid in the body.
- Nitrogen transporter: In the body, glutamine functions as a major nitrogen transporter and is critical for the maintenance of healthy nitrogen balance.
- Classifications/certifications: Halal, non-gmo, kosher, dairy free, egg free, made without gluten, nut free, soy free, vegan/vegetarian
- GMP quality assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968